OUTFIT: Big Balloon Sleeves and a Flush of Coral

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
wearing: 3.1 Phillip Lim Blouse (sample sale) H&M Skirt, Prada Sandals.

One of the things I miss the most from being in New York are the sample sales! All my 3.1 Phillip Lim items I own are from sample sales (and it are a lot hehe) (yes, that was me sneaking out during working hours ;)

I bought the H&M skirt this weekend! Saturday, since the Netherlands is quite stupid with opening-times (and thus everything is closed on Sunday) The skirt became one of my new favorites already!

xoxo

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 
You have read this article 3.1 Phillip Lim / Arnhem Mode / coral / HM / outfits / Prada / Prada shoes / Spijkerkwartier with the title OUTFIT: Big Balloon Sleeves and a Flush of Coral. You can bookmark this page URL http://mytattoossy.blogspot.com/2012/05/outfit-big-balloon-sleeves-and-flush-of.html. Thanks!