OUTFIT: new Isabel Marant Coat




I finally found my dream coat and it was on Sale!! I felt so lucky! So no need to say this new Alpaca wool toy made styling a lot more fun! Girly looks make so much more sense with a gender-bending coat! I'm wearing my Alexander Wang button up shirt under a lace dress, just the collar peeping out. It really gives a little nudge to a simple dress :)


Isabel Marant Coat, Alexander Wang shirt, Vero Moda lace dress, Betsey Johnson silver tights, Ebay boots, Chanel purse, Blackmarketbaby velvet Turban





FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 
You have read this article Alexander Wang / betsey johnson / Chanel / isabel marant / Lace / outfits with the title OUTFIT: new Isabel Marant Coat. You can bookmark this page URL https://mytattoossy.blogspot.com/2012/01/outfit-new-isabel-marant-coat.html. Thanks!