Wearing my new Jett Booties

 photo cocorosa-whiteandboots-10_zpsde0cd8e5.jpg


Finally wearing my new Modern Vice Jett booties with a little white dress (because I just love whites and the lilac booties just pull the romantic dress a bit out of it's uhm romanticism)
xoxo

 photo cocorosa-whiteandboots-2_zps6144bb54.jpg  photo cocorosa-whiteandboots-3_zps5ea46331.jpg  photo cocorosa-whiteandboots-1_zpsf3ba753f.jpg  photo cocorosa-whiteandboots-4_zpsa10a59f1.jpg  photo cocorosa-whiteandboots-5_zps57f26fff.jpg  photo cocorosa-whiteandboots-8_zpsa40dd0d6.jpg

You have read this article Bershka / Jett bootie / lilac bootie / modern vice / outfits with the title Wearing my new Jett Booties. You can bookmark this page URL http://mytattoossy.blogspot.com/2013/06/wearing-my-new-jett-booties.html. Thanks!